Subject: Vax emulator.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/20/1999 21:29:21
A couple of years ago I wrote a vax emulator, at least the basics for a
special purpose. After the latest weeks discussions I did clean off the
dust from it and made it suitable for distribution. It is very
rudimentary, implements around 115 insn's and have no memory management
or instruction rollback if something faults. But it at least runs the
EVKAA.EXE VAX Hardcore Instruction test without problem :-)

Anyway, if someone wants to play with it, it is available at
ftp.luth.se:/pub/misc/svax/svax-0.1.tar.gz

-- Ragge