Subject: Re: Here's a fun screw...
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Daniel Seagraves <root@bony.umtec.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/20/1999 13:10:56
On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> > drive.  That thing takes FOREVER...), and fired it up.  It crashed when I
> > reset the date from 1970 (Is that the epoch?  Jan-1-1970?) to 1999. (I
> > guess you're not supposed to do that from multiuser mode. ^_^ It hung
> > solid, no error.)  Anyway, on reboot, it crashed again.  I tried a third
> >
> Well, actually it just hangs for a while (a minute? An hour?) and after that
> continues as if nothing has happened :-)

Oh, I never let it try.  Perhaps I should have. ^_^

> > ** Phase 1 -panic:  todo > MAXPHYS; minphys broken
> >
> Well, this shows that si_minphys() in ncr.c is nonexistent. As a direct
> fix change the function pointer in ncr.c to point to minphys instead of
> si_minphys.  It will be different in the future when DMA is supported.

Oh, OK.  I'll crock that up after I get back from my service calls.
(I got 2 to do...  -_- )

Daniel Seagraves | I'm an International Clandestine Arms Dealer!
"In the name of the moon, will you punish me?" - Crayon Shin-Chan(?),SMS #104
"There is nothing more dangerous than a resourceful idiot." - Dilbert
"Who hired you guys, anyway?" -- 8-year-old Sailor Venus to the DiC SM VAs.
SailorMoon Into Eternity! | Usagi's Stormtroopers Local #42 | 36 BITS 4EVER!