Subject: Headless VS-II's for sale
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Ignatow, Bryan <bignatow@caprock.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/15/1999 10:49:33
I have two headless VAXstation-II's for sale, as is.  One ran the last time
I powered them one, but it has been a while.  For any interested parties I
can dig them out of the closet and get board numbers, etc.  I will accept
any reasonable price (i.e. best offer).

If I remember right, one had a dead power supply (but has spare parts for
the other one) and the other one has a TK50 w/controller, an RD50 or RD51
(can't remember), either 8MB or 12MB of RAM, and Ethernet (AUI of course).

I'm in Dallas and am not about to ship these, so if you want them, drop me a
note and we can arrange a meeting.

Thanks,

Bryan A. Ignatow
bignatow@caprock.com