Subject: surplus
To: None <PORT-VAX@NETBSD.ORG>
From: None <jmccance@muskingum.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/13/1999 19:55:35
here is a list of stuff that is surplus to my needs and has
to go to make room for still other stuff...

first the books.

1975:
	lsi11 pdp11/03 processor handbook 1975-7619751975    1 ea
	EB 05583.75 10A/09/02 15

1976:
	pdp11 software handbook19761975                      1 ea
	EB 05360 75 120/20 BT 09/02 50

1977:
	microcomputer handbook 1976 -77 c.r. 1976            1 ea
	EB 06583 76 90/53 W 04/09 50

1978:
	pdp11 processor handbook 04/34/45/55/60 1978-79      1 ea
	Published 1978
	Copyright 1978
	EB 09430 20/78 030 02 80

	computer interfacing accessories
		and logic handbook (CIA 1) 1978-79           1 ea
	Published 1978
	Copyright 1978
	EB 09876 58/78 080 04 40

	memories and peripherals 1978-79                     2 ea
	Published 1978
	Copyright 1976, 1977, 1978
	EB 15114 78/78 080 04 110.0

	microcomputer processors 1978-79                     2 ea
	Published 1978
	Copyright 1976, 1977, 1978
	EB 15115 78/78 07A 04 95.0

1979:
	microcomputer processor handbook 1979-80             1 ea
	Published 1979
	Copyright 1980
	EB 15836 18/79 090 23 30.0

	microcomputer processor handbook 1979-80             1 ea
	Published 1979
	Copyright 1979
	EB 15836 18/79 090 23 63.0

1980:
	microcomputer interfaces handbook 1980               1 ea
	Published 1980
	Copyright 1980
	EB 17723 20/80 030 23

        february 1980
        PDP-11 TECO user's guide
        order number DEC-11-UTECA-B-D

	VAX HARDWARE HANDBOOK 1980-81                        1 ea
	Published 1980
	Copyright 1980
	EB-17281-20/80 090 04 65

1981:
	peripherals handbook 1981-82                         1 ea
	Published 1981
	Copyright 1981
	EB-20443-20/81 02 105

        august
        introduction to the EDT editor
        order number AA-K443A-TC

        first edition august 1981
        MSV11-P user's guide
        order number EK-MSVOP-UG-001

1982:
	microcomputer and memories 1982                      2 ea
	Published 1982
	Copyright 1982
	EB 20912 20/82

        RSX DECnet programmer's reference manual
        may 1982
        order number AA-M098A-TC
        { cover missing, it's in a accopress folder }
        { otherwise excellent condition }

        first edition
        PDP-11/23B mounting box user's guide
        order number EK-23BMB-UG-001

1984:
        VAX DSR quick reference guide {smallish pocket book}
        september 1984
        order number AV-Z002A-TE

        second edition
        DELNI  installation/ owner's manual
        order number EK-DELNI-IN-002
        ( this is a copy )

        american photonics inc 1984
        FIBER OPTIC ETHERNET EXPANDER
        introduction manual  Mod RL5000
        document no. 1-411-0116

1985:
	PDP-11 UNIBUS Processor Handbook                     1 ea
		PDP-11/84, PDP-11/44, PDP-11/24
	Published 1985
	Copyright 1985
	EB 26077 41/85 06 61/66 108.0

	PRINT-SETS

1970:
	LP11 line printer engineering drawings
	LP11-0 rev L

1972:
	bus control (RK11-D)
	M7257-0-1 rev K
	first used RK11-D

1973:
	BA11-K engineering drawings
	copyright 1975
	BA11-K rev M

	drawing directory BA11-K    (this is probably as above
	                             except no front cover page
	                             and different rev.)
	BA11-K rev S

	single line pgm synch. int.
	DU11-0 rev A

	16K unibus timing
	M8293-0-1 rev C
	first used MM11-U

1975:
	DD11-B engineering drawings
	copyright 1975
	DD11-B rev F

	DD11-D engineering drawings         (have 2 sets of these)
	copyright 1975
	DD11-D rev C

	DF11 engineering drawings
	copyright 1975
	DF1-0 rev E

	861 engineering drawings
	copyright 1975
	861 power control
	861-0 rev M

1976:
	LQP8 field maintenance print set    (have 2 sets of these)
	LQP8-0-3 rev A
	print set order # MP-00573-00

1977:
	LQP78 field maintenance print set
	LQP78-0-1 rev A
	print set order # MP00449

1978:
	VT100-0 field maintenance print set

1979:
	11T23 field maintenance print set
	11T23-0-1 rev A

1980:
	TU58-D field engineering print set
	TU58-D-1 rev B
	rack mtg. assy TU58
	print set order # MP-01063-00

1981:
	BA11-S logic box
	BA11-S-1 rev B
	print set part # MP-01233

	about 370 pages of what appears to be drawings of
	a MK11 system. some one had numbered the pages
	and what is here starts at page 373 and ends
	at 751. if i can count and read, all the pages
	between these two numbers are here and in order.
	dates on some pages are from mid 1970's.

now the hardware.

modules:
M7093 flaoting point(probably /45 or /70, not sure what) 1 ea

M7485 YA  UDA    LM8634 - LM8636 rom set?                1 set
M7486 H7

M7792     DEUNA                                          1 set
M7793

M7814     DZ  20 ma. loop                                2 ea

M7819 DO  DZ  eia rs232                                  2 ea

M8722 BB  ecc mos mem                                    1 ea

Spectra 21   spectralogic combo board                    1 ea
	this board came out of a /34 system running
	RSTS/E. it has a 9-track tape port that answered
	to MTmn. it has what appears to be a SMD port
	for two drives. i think this answered to DBmn.
	there had been a Prime 80MB drive on the system.
        the pdp11 boot roms for a M9312 boot/terminator
        are available for this board.

a vax 11/730 idc R80/ RL02 system ia available. no disks, well maybe
a RL02. the R80 and RA80 had set tooo long in a basement in columbus,
oh and in a lock/go bin in cambridge, oh and they just couldn't take
it any longer.the system runs fine on a minimal vms v4.7 setup on a
single RL02. this made it possible to copy some tapes over to RL02's.
there is a 4 1/2 inch expansion box on this system. this system has a
TU80 tape drive and controler. also 50 more or less TU-58 dectapes.

a NEC 8 inch disk with probably SMD interface. it ia a D2257 or
maybe the number should be DKU 057-HBSC. this is just the disk,
no box or power supply. looks to be in good shape and doesn't rattle
but this is all i know about it. was told it is about 400-meg.

CDC, i think SMD interface 80-meg drives that use removeable disk
packs. no packs. they do have power supplies and some, maybe all
cables. there are 2 of these sets.

Bernollie Boxes (nifty spelling, huh?) 20/20 drives. no disks.
2 of these.

a D G disk thingie, it has a 15-meg sorta enclosed winchester
'8 inch' and a 8 inch floppie drive in one box. 1 of these.

1 or 2 vt100's and some parts.

some 1/2 inch tape.

1 maybe 2 DECserver 200/MC terminal servers.

all of this stuff is FREE to a good home or homes, just come and
get it. will not be able to deal with packing and shipping. and
sometime it will has to go to a land fill if nobody wants it.

here is a list of things that i am watching for.

a CMD CQD420 qbuss scsi host adapter for $29.95. "people in hades
would like ice water too ;-}"

also need the pin-out info for a DR-11C and a AR-11, or tell me
where on the net this can be found.

one keyboard for a TEK 4107a terminal.

Dl11-E or DL11-W serial cards,     3
vs2000  8-plane card,              1
vs2000 12-meg mem,                 1
vs2000 8 or 10 -meg mem, any up to 3
ds3100 VFB02 color frame buffer    2
M8267 fp11-a /34a fpp              1
M8268 kk11-a /34a cache            1
  ( my /34 has the M8265 and M8266 cpu)

if i can find a RDxx unibus card and a unibus card that will run
a RX33, there will be a dual RX02 drive box and unibuss controller
card available. also several tens of RX02 floppies and 15 - 25
RL- 01 and 02 disk packs.

if you have any of this available for sale, please quote prices,
either per item or bundled as a lot and i'll see what can be
afforded.
this is almost like a 'habit' ;-}

john w mccance
cambridge oh 43725
740 439 0182 home

|   i am in no way affiliated with Muskingum College.              |
|   The College is a community oriented school and the nice folks  |
|   at the computer center make available login accounts for       |
|   people in the community to have some access to the internet.   |
|   Many Thanks to them.                                           |