Subject: Re: VS3100 m76 console port
To: None <port-vax@netBSD.org>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/11/1999 15:26:06
<with a VT340+.  I have virtually NO doc on this thing, so I have to
<ask:  Is there a way to make the default speed in >>> mode 19.2K
<instead of 9600?  This would make things a lot more comfortable
<for me.  9600 is painfully slow for some things.

The boot console(>>>) runs at a default speed for simple config reasons.

I once your running I think it's possible to go as fast as 38.4 but,
at boot time it's 9600 again.  IT was intended as a graphic workstation
so terminal IO was mostly for maintenance.

Allison