Subject: Re: VAXARCHIVE.ORG Down?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <kees.stravers@iae.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/02/1999 00:59:59
On Tue, 31 Aug 1999 21:18:14 -0500 (CDT), enigma@sevensages.org said:
 >> Can't connect.  Anyone else with this problem?  I get a DNS resolution,
 >> but no connect.  I've been trying for two days to connect and pick up a
 >> copy of the Emulex QD2x information.
 >>
 >Please remember, there is a mirror of the vaxarchive at
 >http://vaxarchive.sevensages.org/ for your Vax pleasures.  It was last
 >mirrored a couple of weeks ago.  I do not think any changes have taken
 >place during this time, as I would have most likely been notified, so I
 >could update the mirror.

The mirror of VAXarchive at Seven Sages is current. I have been ill and
have not had any time to update the site. I don't know why the site is
down, probably a hardware problem. That has happened once before.

I hope soon to have time to work on the site again.

Kees.

--
Kees Stravers - Geldrop, The Netherlands - kees.stravers@iae.nl
http://www.iae.nl/users/pb0aia/cm/  my Computer Home page