Subject: Tapes
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: shox <shox@shox.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/01/1999 17:03:24
Ok, ok :) You can stop sending me emails about my TK50 tapes/Ultrix
question. Wow, this is a very receptive and helpful community. I've had at
least 15 offers of help so far. I do appreciate it and have worked out a
deal to get the data to media I can use.

Perhaps we need a VAX hardware mailing list of some kind. A number of
folks offered interesting hardware or software as a trade for my tapes
(which I can't get rid of unfortunately.) I don't know how much traffic a
list like that would generate, but I haven't found it easy to get my hands
on VAX equipment. Maybe that would make life easier to find/trade
VAX-related hardware and software. Maybe something like this exists and I
just don't know about it yet :)

-Rob

--
Robert Brown