Subject: RE: Don't buy a vax, but the vax (was Re: RIP, VAX)
To: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
From: J.S. Havard <enigma@sevensages.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/29/1999 22:48:06
Actually, I've been thinking about this.  Since we couldn't do it, why not
get the likes of somebody like AMD, Cyrix, or even *gasp* Intel?  If we
get enough people together to get them to purchase atleast the Vax
architecture and to create Vaxen that would be at a cost low enough where
I could afford it, they might just do it.  That would most likely be
cheaper for all of us, and it would make the company that does it look
friendly towards us freakish Vaxmonger types.

Regards,
John Havard