Subject: Re: Don't buy a vax, but the vax (was Re: RIP, VAX)
To: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@crue.jdwarren.com>
From: J.S. Havard <enigma@sevensages.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/27/1999 17:36:33
> I'll register nuvax.com , and i can host it on guild.net, a machine i
> control. i'll be out of town and then out of the country til 14 sep, so if
> i dont get the domain registration in in the next day or 2, ill do it
> when i get back home.
>
> I'll put up some trivial content for now, unless you want to put
> something in particular up.. in that case, youd be better off hosting
> it..

You host it, I host it.  What's the difference?  :-)  I think what is more
important is that it gets done.  Although, I think it would be cool if I
hosted it, so I can always say "I was a part of it".

I'm not the best with HTML.  Anybody on the list a killer Web page
designer type person?  I've got PHP3 and mod_perl, and the eperl module.
Setting up mysql, so I can do some neat stuff on here.

Regards,
John Havard