Subject: Re: revarp failed - error=41
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/19/1999 09:36:10
Thanks Brian and Michael,

I tried Brian's example for dhcpd.conf he sent yesterday, and it worked
without a hitch.  I'm sold on dhcp.  Maybe this should be in the next
edition of the Netbooting FAQ. ~(;>

Got the system up and running last night, with one of those RA73's I had
in the shed.  Everything's working beautifully with 1.4.1pre, but I have
one message that keeps going to the console periodically:

 qe0, ring overrun, resync'ed by skipping 4  (or other number)

It happens every minute or so.  Is this a sign of a flaky DELQA, AUI
or something?

Doug