Subject: Re: revarp failed - error=41
To: Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Douglas Meade <inforum@umd5.umd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/18/1999 15:51:49
Yes, they are all correct.  It may be relevant to mention that this
is a "home" network (actually a shed network), with all boxes connected
with thinnet and transceivers.  I've got the nsswitch.conf changed to
have the line

hosts:  files dns

and I have /etc/hosts and /etc/ethers on each computer with a complete
list of computers on the network.

Doug