Subject: Re: Failing build due to optimisation
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/18/1999 09:36:12
	"Funny you should mention that..."
	You should find the patches in
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/vax/snapshot/1.4.1-pre/vax-patches.gz
	do all that you need.

	I have an additional set of patches that fix some boot and sysinst
	issues - I'm planning on putting the entire set up if you want to
	wait a day or so...

		David/absolute

	  -=-  Maybe your misinterpretation of my actions is
	      in conflict with your misconception of who I am  -=-