Subject: Re: SGEC driver written.
To: NetBSD - VAX Port <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Cthulhu <cthulhu@flashnet.it>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/09/1999 18:44:55
On Mon, Aug 09, 1999 at 09:50:09AM +0200, Anders Magnusson wrote:

> >   Ahh yes, that's the KA640 I think?  I've got a pair of 3300s as well...same
> > board IIRC...
> Isn't it the LANCE chip on those machines? I don't have any of them so
> I can't test it.

Just to say something... VMS 5.5-2 recognizes the on-bard ethernet on the
uVAX 3400 as ESA0:, while the one on the 4300 as EZA0:.

So, I suppose it's using different driver for each one.

And, if I'm not too overheated, I can remember a VAX hardware reference
guide in the NetBSD web site, listing this information (and no much
more)...

	justToSay,
	   Cthulhu

--