Subject: Re: SGEC driver written.
To: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@crue.jdwarren.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/09/1999 09:40:11
doesnt SGEC have some kind of software that has to be loaded into it
before it works? how does it get loaded such that one could netbood with
this device?

The SHAC is basically a CI adapter, if theres any code for supporting
those kind of things.. (i know not in NetBSD, but Ultrix supports it, and
we do have bits of that lying around.. :)

isildur