Subject: Re: SGEC driver written.
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/09/1999 10:40:50
> > >uVAX 3400??
> > >
> > >Has one as well I think (and on-board DSSI)
> >
> >   Ahh yes, that's the KA640 I think?  I've got a pair of 3300s as well...same
> > board IIRC...
> >
> Isn't it the LANCE chip on those machines? I don't have any of them so
> I can't test it.

I'll have to pull a CPU board to be sure, but I thought it had
both an SHAC and SGEC, but I could be wrong on both accounts..

Will check tonight.

							Bye, Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9             Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')