Subject: Re:VXT2000
To: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
From: Bernhard H. Buckel <buckel@wmad95.mathematik.uni-wuerzburg.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/06/1999 04:03:29
Yow!

:

    Anders> Hallo everyone!  Is there anyone that has the software
    Anders> needed to get a VXT or VT1300 up and running? I have the

So far, I know where to download the stuff, but since it is a VMS
archive, no go so far. But since the german VAX-nerd herding is due
to next weekend, I'm sure we can work this out. Stay tuned!

    Anders> VMS-archive, but I'm unable to unpack it since none of my
    Anders> VAX'es are running VMS. Could someone pack the stuff in a
    Anders> tar arch and point me to an ftp, or attach it to a mail?

Uhmm.. This stuff is several MB, so I'll put it on ftp as soon as I
can get a tarball...

    Anders> I also have some 10 VXT 2000+ that i give away provided
    Anders> that the transport is arranged. They are complete with
    Anders> keyboard, but no mouse or CRT and has about 10Meg of
    Anders> memory . This is probably only of interrest to DEC-fans
    Anders> living in Scandinavia due to the cost of the freight, but
    Anders> feel free to drop me a mail if you're interrested.

Hey, I'd take three of them, an X-Terminal is what I've been longing
for a long time! Just tell me how much the shipping costs to Germany
will be and I'll send you the cash in advance (what'll it be? $$, =A3 o=
german marks?)

TIA,
=09=09=09       Bernhard

--=20
      Unix is like a wigwam: No fences, no gates, apache inside.