Subject: Re: Dilog Disk Controller in Vaxstation II
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buckaroo@igps.org>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/05/1999 08:06:19
> Just a side note - I was never able to make my Dilog SCSI (SQ739) work
> along side an RQDX3 under NetBSD 1.1-1.3 - the first controller
> (whichever that was) would work fine, the other wouldn't. This was in a
> uVAX 3600 in a BA123. Now, of course, I just use the SCSI :>.

Strange.

I use both an UDA50 (with RA82 with a partial Ultrix install, little used)
and as a second controller an Emulex UC07 (and a few gigs of SCSI drive)
in my 3600. Works great ever since I started with 1.1A or somewhere around
there!

							Bye, Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9             Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')