Subject: Re: Oooooh... IDE to Q-bus/Unibus adapters.
To: None <port-vax@netBSD.org>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/08/1999 12:48:29
<but we now have the ability to see exactly how DEC did the dma in the VS310
<using that NCR chip. Not only that, but we can see exactly what they did
<in the PMAX and other DECstations for the sii and NCR's in those
<machines! why not look at that stuff and learn how they did it!!?

Very handy but isn't that work copyrighted?

<yes, i am talking about Ultrix sources. I have the source dist (incomplete
<userland and no X, but complete kernel sources) for Ultrix 4.2. As you

The other problem is the 3100/m76 was never supported under Ultrix and the
DMA is different.

Allison