Subject: Re: Oooooh... IDE to Q-bus/Unibus adapters.
To: None <port-vax@netBSD.org>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/08/1999 12:48:53
<which is faster than what USB can in reality do. USB is crap. If nothing

It's PC neato woopi poop. Never use it, no plans to.

<more than enough for USB, but again, USB is garbage. Though 1394 is _way_
<faster than the Qbus, it'd be much cooler to see 1394 support for

What is 1394 not having used it, I think.

<i may as well flame out the PCI bus and the whole IBM PC architecture whil
<im at it!!!!

I'll bring the gas. ;)

I thought PC design was crap when I saw it in 81, it's not improved that
much.  People were running 8086s on MultibusII and S100 at 8mhz and wailing
the crap out of PCs back then.

Allison