Subject: Load NetBSD via OpenVMS
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Kent Rankin <srao@usit.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/08/1999 14:29:28
    I'm trying to load NetBSD 1.4 onto my VAXServer 3600 via my VAXStation
4000.  Now, how would I manage the BOOTP, MOP, networking bit, etc.  I'm a
relative VMS newbie(I used to work with it around 92' or so, but that's been
quite a while<grin>), so this is kind of hard.

    By the way, I wouldn't use this system, but due to a weird situation,
it's my only system that has NFS at the moment, so...

                                                        Thanks,
                                                        Kent Rankin