Subject: RE: VS2000 and SCSI - it works!
To: Jerome Tonneson <jerome@m-net.arbornet.org>
From: Andrew Back <andrew.back@seacontainers.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/01/1999 10:03:27
Hi,

Don't know if this helps. In a mail I received from Wolfgang:

"The instructions on 'how to' patch aren't yet all written up.
Tools are currently found in my .../vms/ka420/ subdirectory, ostensibly
for patching the (2 64kx16) Vs3100 ROMs, however the programs there
allow for an `undocumented' "/4" switch which makes them checksum and
'split' the result into the 4 64kx8 pieces making up the '2000 ROM."

I think you do have to patch/burn all four ROMs.

Andrew