Subject: Re: *Delurk* VXT?
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/30/1999 21:36:42
On 29 Jun 1999, Brian D Chase wrote:
> Err... So what am I supposed to do with VXTKT021.A or VXT021.[A-E]?  Are
> these actually MOPable images or am I going to have install these as some
> sort of distribution "sets" under VMS to get to their guts?

Well, i guess they are VMS distribution sets, since they are distributed
with the "free" VMS dist. I don't know if there is any tools for dealing
with the VMS dists under NetBSD.

/Anders

   VAX! VAX!  Often mounted in large racks.
   VAX! VAX!  Set on a floor, they cause cracks.
   VAX! VAX!  Moving them yields heart attacks.
   VAX! VAX!  Mother of BSD and other hacks.
* Anders Hogrelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se
* 72216 Vasteras