Subject: Re: *Delurk* VXT?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <jkunz@unixag-kl.fh-kl.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/30/1999 19:17:51
On 30 Jun, emanuel stiebler wrote:

> The VXT1200 is a completely different beast, has NO vax processor, but a
> simple/single/dumb graphic cpu from Texas Instruments (34010). Most of th=
> Software (all ?) is in EPROMs stacked to the motherboard.
>=20
> Never saw one running/working, only opened some so far.
I tested some VXT1200 in the company where I jobed last year. They run
completely out of the (EP)ROMs (14 27010). But there was only one
mouse, one keyboard and one monitor, that was close to death. I needed
the keyboard and Mouse for my VS3100M76, so this boxes where without
further interest for me.=20
--=20

tsch=FC=DF,
         Jochen