Subject: NetBSD/vax 1.4 X binary sets
From: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/25/1999 19:21:39
This includes an Xmono server which runs (barely) on VAXstation 3100
systems, and I'd imagine VAXstation 2000s.  No mouse and no keyboard
support so errr... have fun.  I guess it'd make an okay non-interactive
kiosk system (well if it didn't crash out so easily).

Installing these sets will allow you to install and run the other X
dependent packages like xbill.  You can remote display from your VAX to
other systems or X-terminals though.  The sets uncompressed are around
65Megs.

See ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/vax/x/

-brian.
---