Subject: VAXstation I questions
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Matt <fredette@MIT.EDU>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/24/1999 11:21:12
Hello all.  I have some VAXstation I questions that I hope aren't
inappropriate for this list:

I have the chance to buy a VAXstation I with some hard drives locally
for an asking price of $100.  How's that for a price?

I see from the NetBSD VAX hardware reference that this machine isn't
supported.  I know nothing about VAXen, but would enjoy fooling around
with porting NetBSD.  How difficult a port would this be?  (Put
another way, how different is this beast from the nearest machine that
does run NetBSD?)

I don't subscribe to port-vax, so please copy me on any responses.

Thanks in advance!

Matt

--
Matt Fredette