Subject: Re: Free VAX to good home (fwd)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jerome Tonneson <jerome@m-net.arbornet.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/23/1999 11:13:54
Concerning the "free 11/750 to a good home" message that was
cross-posted here -- I've contacted the individual and he reports
that upon further inspection he noticed that it was also missing
one of the three power supplies (the small one in the front cabinet).
Being rather 11/750 ignorant, I have a couple of questions:

Would it be easy to acquire a replacement power supply, or at the
very least get its specs so a suitable replacement could be found?

Also, how easy/costly would it be to acquire a new disk controller
if necessary?

I told him I would rescue this machine if he had no other takers
(as long as he'd help loading it into the truck), and so far it
sounds like he hasn't had any other takers.

Jerome