Subject: Re: TK50/TK70 tapes
To: Gordon C. Zaft <zaft@azstarnet.com>
From: Arno Griffioen <arno@usn.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/22/1999 08:19:02
> 	Anyone know of a good source for new TK-70 cartridges (i.e. TK52s)?

Here in Europe I can still get them new. Not cheap, but they are still
available from 3M (amongst others).. And I got a few shoeboxes full of
TK70 tapes for free (with DEC drive cleaning kits) when a company close by
was cleaning out their storage. I *think* they will last me a lifetime..

Got some 11/94's as well.. They went to good, loving, homes :-)

								Bye Arno.

--
Internet Exchange Europe B.V.Fax: +31-70-3630470 | One disk to rule them all,
Lange Voorhout 9             Tel: +31-70-3600379 | One disk to bind them,

 We say Retribution, We say Vengeance is bliss, We say Revolution,
 With a Cast-Iron fist!                  (Megadeth, 'The Disintegrators')