Subject: manuals
To: None <quasijarus@minnie.cs.adfa.edu.au>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@crue.jdwarren.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/17/1999 08:05:20
free to a good home: lots of manuals.

i dont even know what all is here. Mostly maintenance manuals and stuff,
plus a full set of VMS 7 manuals. There are about 500 pounds of manuals all
told. free to anyone who wants to pick them up in Pittsburgh, PA. I'd
prefer someone takes them all, since sorting through them
is cumbersome. if you want to come and sift through them, though, i guess
thats fine too. This stuff is really taking up space that I dont have to
spare, but i dont want to just chuck 'em..
any takers? Sorry, very few if any technical manuals that i remember
seeing.. :-( (of the *TM* series) Its all DEC stuff, some PDP11, some
VAX. (about 20% PDP and 80% VAX related)

happy hacking,
isildur