Subject: Suggestions for VAX Peripherals?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jason Brady <jrbrady@mindspring.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/07/1999 20:13:10
Hi Keith,

While we're on this topic I have a question for you and the group:

Of the used disk and tape peripherals out there, what is the best choice for
a VAX 11/750?  It has SDI (UDA50) and MASSBUS controllers.  I'd prefer some-
thing lighter and more robust than the RA81, but it sounds like the RA70
series
may not be compatible.  The goal is a system capable of running NetBSD and
VMS.
Any suggestions, or pointers to Web resources where I can research this?

Thanks,
Jason