Subject: Re: VAXstation II again
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
From: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/31/1999 22:41:10

> QVSS not supported ? What's qv.c ? I'll look for it. Seems to be a
> really dumb framebuffer, with a 6845 on it. (A kind of card called "HGC"
> on the PC some time ago :-)

The file qv.c is there, but it is only imported from 4.4, not made
to work. It's actually only a graphic bitmap display.

> Ok, thanks so, i got it running, but mountains of "ring overrun"...
> Think there are a bit too much VAXen in my network :-)

The "ring overrun" errors is because of other things also. I'm currently
reorganizing almost everything in the Unibus support code, and as a
step there I will change big parts of the qe code also.

-- Ragge