Subject: uVAX II boot probs (was RE: kernel config)
To: Rumen Svobodnikov <rumen@l2.tu-varna.acad.bg>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/27/1999 11:46:25
>   I just finished compiling a NetBSD kernel for my uVAX II and after booting
> there were 2 things which i don't know how to fix:

Would it be possible for you to share how you installed your system
initially with me?  Mine and another person's posting to this list
regarding problems getting past the floppy/network miniroot boot
have so far generated no responses on the list, and I guess I'll
have to figure things out myself.  Knowing what method and steps
you took to get netbsd going on your uVAX may prove helpful to me
in getting it to work on my uVAX.

Thanks in advance,
				-skots
--