Subject: Re: TK50Z (scsi) on ebay
To: None <port-pmax@netbsd.org, port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/25/1999 12:13:50
Toru Nishimura wrote:

> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=108222962
> >>
> >> I've already got one.  :)
> >>
> >> ----
> >>   Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
> >>         I do not support US and NATO "police actions" in Yugoslavia.
> >>

> I have TK50 drive in BA42A enclosure, but the shipping cost might be
> irrational.  If someone really wants, please make a contact to me.

I had a look out of curiosity, and the last bid was $US10.50.  Shipping
from Japan to the States would probably be at least double that!  I
think we're at the stage of throwing about a half-dozen of these out
here.  At least they're a supported boot device (by the hardware, not
NetBSD at the moment but it's one of the things I'll look at one day) if
someone really wanted one...

Simon.