Subject: Re: Diversion: "Q-BUS" license plate
To: None <jsturges@gmri.com, port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Carl Lowenstein <cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/20/1999 09:26:42
> From: jsturges@gmri.com
> To: port-vax@netbsd.org
> Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 16:32:51 -0400
>
> just a quick diversion from any substantial discussions.  :-)
>
> Today in northern VA (Wash., DC suburbs), I saw a car on the highway
> with license plates that read "Q-BUS".  Now, I have to imagine that it
> probably has some other meaning to this person... then again, maybe
> they were a hard-core DEC nut.  At any rate, it made me smile...

Just another hard-core DEC nut signing in.  I have had a "UNIBUS" license
on a variety of mini-vans (air-cooled VW, water-cooled VW, Plymouth Voyager).
It will be 28 years in June since the first one.

    carl
--
        carl lowenstein         marine physical lab     u.c. san diego
        {decvax|ucbvax} !ucsd!mpl!cdl                 cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu