Subject: Re: VLC (was Re: VAX 6310)
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/05/1999 22:50:19
Hi !

> > changes into until Friday evening, Ragge, do you see a chance to include it
> > in the final release before freezing the 1.4 distribution ? I'll also try to
> > get rid of this KA43-16MB-Problem, if there is enough time.
> >
> Sorry, but the time for putting in fixes has expired...
> The release will be RSN now.

Hmm, bad timing, had too much other things to do last time. But i tried
nearly every way to get the cache running, no success. Maybe my cache is
broken or so. But in the current version we can call the 4000 VLC
"supported hardware", it runs, not very fast, but stable :-)

Hope to see a bit of X on 3100 m76 SPX or 4000 VLC in 1.4.1, anyone
information about the SPX adapters or LCG of the 4000 VLC ? Must be nice
power graphics as i have seen.

so long... Michael