Subject: Re: VAX 6310
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@crue.jdwarren.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/04/1999 15:44:35
its a medium sized VAX, nominally about 3.8 VUPS, and has XMI and BI
buses. It wouldnt be supported, as there is no XMI or BI support in NetBSD
or any other free UNIX. Ultrix should run on this machine without problem,
or VMS of course.
Support for the XMI and BI VAXen rests on finding documentation for that
hardware, which so far has proven very elusive and difficult to find.
On the same hand, Ultrix source would also be of great help!

happy hacking,
isildur