Subject: Re: uVAX-II
To: None <port-vax@netBSD.org>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/24/1999 18:03:47
<> I read a few days ago that the uVAX-II (MS630) was capable of running =
<as a multiprocessor system.
<> I thought 'Cool!',  and as I have a BA123 it should be possible to =
<have 2 processorcards with a 8MB card connected to each, giving 18MB (if =
<I'm<> not mistaken, which I probably am).
<Cool! I also got a ba123 running here. Where did you find this info? I =
<sure'd like to check it out!
<
</ Tomas

Serious error is that the second processor would have no memory. the second
processor due to qbus design cannot share the CD bus for memory.  it may be
possible to used two boxes or live witht he fact that the second ka630
will only have the onboard 1MB of ram.