Subject: Re: KA630-CNF Panel?
To: Nigel and Delores Johnson <nwjohnson@sympatico.ca>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@nhh.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/16/1999 23:37:04
Nigel and Delores Johnson <nwjohnson@sympatico.ca> writes:

> By the way, immediately after you r message to the list I received
> another message made to appear to be from you that had the happy99
> virus attached.  You may want to check your system for viruses.
> Needless to say, I didn't open it and recommmend others don't
> either!

Ditto.  Isn't it nice to run a system that isn't designed on purpose
to be vulnerable to this sort of shit?  Isn't it nice to be able to
say "Bill Gates screws his customers as a matter of policy, but I'm
not a customer of his, so I'm safe!"?

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"