Subject: Memory in my vs3100m38
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jonathan R. Hinds <jon@luhsd.k12.ca.us>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/15/1999 03:01:32
I was wondering if someone could tell me a way to find out how much memory
is installed in my vs3100m38, preferably from the chevron prompt as I do
not netbsd set up on it yet... I'm guessing 'show mem', but I do not know
what output to expect.

Physically, there is one board that is plugged into 2 black connectors
towards the front of the motherboard, there is another board directly
beneath that board. (I cant quite see how it is connected, and I havn't
yet bothered removing the board above it). There are another two black
connectors towards the back of the motherboard that are free.
It sucks being a newbie. Thanks.

 --jon