Subject: Re: DEC Visual Field Guide
To: None <emu@ecubics.com>
From: None <kees.stravers@iae.nl>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/08/1999 02:34:33
On 1999-04-07 emu@ecubics.com said:
 em>> If you own boards that are not on this page, I would appreciate
 em>> it very much if you could send me an image of them. If it is a
 em>>dual  or quad width board, you do not need a digital camera to
 em>>make this  picture, you can just lay it face down on a flat bed
 em>scanner.
 em>Tell us, which resolution you scanned and the jpg quality in % you
 em>like.
 em>cheers,
 em>emanuel

I scanned the boards with the scanner set at 75DPI.
The scan is then saved as a .JPG with a quality setting of 75%.
This results in a approx. 115-130K file for a quad wide board, and
a approx. 60-70K file for a dual wide board.

Thank you for your effort!

Kees.

--
Kees Stravers - Geldrop, The Netherlands - kees.stravers@iae.nl
http://www.iae.nl/users/pb0aia/

I'm Sysadmin and DEC PDP/VAX preservationist - Visit VAXarchive!
http://www.vaxarchive.org/ (primary)
http://www.sevensages.org/vax/ (mirror)
http://www.coyote.org/mirrors/vaxarchive/ (mirror)

Net-Tamer V 1.08.1 - Registered