Subject: Who needs Monitors (South-West-Germany)
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/03/1999 01:54:42
Hi !

I got 3 VRT19-HA this week, and now i want to give away my both VR-299 standing
around. I don't want to bring these bis things to the post office or other
deliver services, so if you're interested, it would be nice, if you can get
them here.

First some tech info about them:

DEC VR-299
19" color monitor (very fine mask, don't know exactly)
Horizontal: 54 KHz
Vertical  : 60 Hz
Sync-on-green

In this form, it's not very suitable for PCs, but very fine for VAXstations. I
used them on VAXstation 3100m76 SPX, if connected to the green input, you can
also use them as monochrome display for the NetBSD-supported monochrome
framebuffer of some VAXstation 3100s.
I'll adjust them for best picture quality on the VAXstation 3100, 1024x864.

If you're interested, tell me what you want to give me for it, the most
interesting deal will be taken. (Need not to be money, hardware is also ok :-)
I'm interested in: VAXstation 4000 series, VXT2000+, and VAXstation mice.
Also looking for PS/2-modules for PCs, and to continue: Turbo boards for Amiga
2000 :-)

Just tell me, what you want to give away, the monitors are near Rottweil, about
100 km south of Stuttgart.

so long.. Michael