Subject: Re: Boy maimed by VAX!!! More at 6.
To: None <srao@usit.net>
From: David Evans <dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/29/1999 10:24:56
Kent Rankin wrote:

>     I got my right hand into the way of a MicroVAX II's QBUS fan.  Didn't
> mean to, but still... I didn't know those bastards were made of metal.

  Heh.  Seven or eight years ago I was changing disks around in a BA123.  I
had just finished doing something and went to the machine's console (a VT100)
to fire it up.  After I had typed the boot command I looked down and the
keyboard was covered in blood!  All over the white ledge at the front and
the black parts were sticky, too.  Turns out I had cut a small artery in one
of my fingers.  I left the blood there for a day or so in the hopes of freaking
out others who came into the machine room.  Alas Rick Macklem was the only
one who did and he likes "Pink Flamingos".

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans@bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/