Subject: Re: vxt 2000
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Andrew Brennan <brennan@auhs.edu>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/28/1999 21:34:36
   I just had an odd thought.  If the VXT2000 so strongly resembles one of
   the other VAX systems, what are the chances that the system (4000/vlc)
   strongly resembles a VXT2000 and could netboot from it's image??  I use
   a VXT2000+ and boot via TFTP from one of my Unix hosts.

   If I get a chance, I can dig up a 4000/vlc and try the cross-boot.

   andrew.  (brennan@auhs.edu)

   After dialing a wrong number, it is highly improbable that the redial
                        button is your friend ...