Subject: VMS for 4000VLC
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Hans Christian Saustrup <hc@saustrup.dk>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/22/1999 10:05:03
Hi, I just got curious - I've never actually _seen_ my VLC run VMS (oh,
well.. I have a disk that says "VAX3100", but it does not utilize the
console) - it could be fun to see the old DecWindows Motif again (haven't
seen it since I used Ultrix on DEC5100). This might be against copyright
laws and such, but if anyone just has it "lying around", I'd be happy to
safekeep a backup - just until someone compiles BOOTP support that works ;-)

Since this is of no further interest to the list, please reply to me
personally.

Kind regards,
HC

--
Hans Christian Saustrup [HCS13-RIPE]
System Administrator and Student of Computer Science