Subject: Anyone need some DEC monitors? I have some that I could stand to part with.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Kent Rankin <srao@usit.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/21/1999 04:36:10
    The subject says it all.  I noticed in Jonathan Hinds post a few
minutes ago that he had bought a monitor, and not just stumbled across it,
as so many do.

    I sell used workstation gear for a... living?  Usually, I don't sell
DEC gear, but I have about 25 monitors around that I could send out for a
few bucks if anyone needs some.

    Hate to sound commercial here, especially on this list, but after
reading that, I just thought that perhaps someone might need one.  BTW, I
do have a lot of other DEC gear should someone need some.

                                        -Kent Rankin