Subject: Re: free 8650 Vax in MA
To: None <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Kent Rankin <srao@usit.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/21/1999 02:59:20
---Reply to mail from Brian D Chase about free 8650 Vax in MA

> Did anyone manage to save this from the scrap heap?  Too big for what I
> can deal with, but it's a shame to think it'd get melted down into PC
> cases.

    I have a friend that is trying to get over from Indiana to get it.
I'm not sure if he will be able to, or not, though, as he is going to grab
some Cray J90's from the scrap heap, too, and might not have to time for a
trip to the other side of the continent, too(he is going from Indiana to
California for the Cray's).

                                    -Kent Rankin