Subject: Re: WANTED: VS 4000 VLC (KA48) Info
To: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
From: Hans Christian Saustrup <hc@saustrup.dk>
List: port-vax
Date: 03/04/1999 11:36:22
On Sat, Feb 27, 1999 at 06:50:24PM +0100, Michael Kukat wrote:

> ok, we should start to add support for the VS 4000 VLC :-) I have such a box
> standing around

Same here - I tried to netboot it, but it failed. I've been busy lately, so
I haven't been following the list.

> What i have:
> SCSI is an Emulex Chip, something with 216.

My VLC box has an NCR SCSI controller.. ? I can supply information based on
which chips are in my pizzabox, but I have no idea about addresses and such.
Please let me know if this can be usefull.

> If anybody has some info of the above, please mail me, so we can start the
> VLC port, there were some requests for it as i remember.

I'd love to betatest! :)

--
Hans Christian Saustrup [HCS13-RIPE]
System Administrator and Student of Computer Science