Subject: Re: snapshot kernel / disklabel problems
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kukat <michael@camaronet.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/27/1999 20:08:15
Hi !

> > BTW: Does this match ? KA41 and VAXstation ? So what's the difference to the
> > MicroVAX 3100 M10/M20.
> on the front of the case it says "VAXstation 3100", the model number on
> the back is "VS42A-BC" and the CPU reported at boot time is a
> "KA42-A V1.3". so yes, it does match.

Ok, KA42. Just working on a little console problem with a KA41-A, which
is a MicroVAX 3100.
Did you try to get the current kernel compiled ? I just download the
sources and will try to get it compiled. (Playing around with my VS 4000
VLC today). If my signal-11 problem is gone, i will compile an actual
booter and GENERIC-kernel with SCSI enabled. If you want to try it on
your box, i could put it on my homepage for download.

cu.. Michael