Subject: Lazy old me
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J.S.H. <enigma@intop.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/26/1999 19:04:42
Okay, I haven't really been following the list too closely lately.  How
is netbsd/vax on VS3100 scsi now?

Also, can I find a kind person that I can ship an RD54, an RD53, and if
it works on the VS3100, an RZ23 to install netbsd on it that is in the
US, or maybe Canada.  I'll pay round trip shipping, and maybe a little
something extra.  My tape drive is severely borked, and my DEQNA finally
bit the dust.  On the TK50, I've done everything from cleaning it, to
checking every single connector, to using three different controller
cards, and it is still dead.

Regards,
J.S. Havard
Head Geek
The Seven Sages Project
http://www.sevensages.org/
VAX Archive mirror - http://www.sevensages.org/vax/

--
This message was sponsored in part by John Havard.  Copywrong (c)