Subject: Re: Vaxserver 3100 boot trouble
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Al Wold <alwold@inter-web.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/11/1999 16:27:58
Well, according to the hardware guide, it says the VAXserver is supported, so I don't know.  There are three MMJ ports on mine and a DB25...I tried hooking up to the DB25 over null modem, but there was nothing there.  The machine did make some beeps and hard drive spins after stopping.  Not sure if that means anything.