Subject: Re: 19990101 kernel panics
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@nhh.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/06/1999 21:34:04
Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se> writes:

> There are a lots of changes, and I still have a bunch that I haven't
> had time to check in yet. All of this will (I hope) help to get the
> whole vax port both more stable and more easy to maintain.

It would be nice if you'd let us know when you've found time to get
this taken care of -- I'm looking forward to testing your changes at
the earliest opportunity!

Oh, and I've finally got the January 23rd source tarballs completely
built -- the 'make install' is running as I write this.  Few problems
other than the general instability in the presence of memory hogs.

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"